Wednesday, October 14, 2009

About my Choice of Rhythm

Music is the window to our soul. Open the window.The weather could be bright and sunny, clear and blank, stormy,windy, gloomy and cloudy..it could be full of rainbow colours or dull grey..Express yourself.

Kinda like a lame tagline for Nokia Xpress Music ad isn't it? haha..



Actually i would like to explain about Choice of Rhythm, an entry i created daily to give you guys an option of song to listen to. Some of the song are based upon my mood and some based upon the mood of people around me, depending on what type of song best to describe them. Some of the song featured here are hardly heard by some of you (as commented by a friend). If i want to feature a mainstream song, i would ask you guys to listen to the radio (Hitz, Mix, Hot etc.) and i will not bother featuring it here. I like guitar based music and a massive fans of Lifehouse (*hoot*) so you might find their song more than often here along with slow rock or rock or punk rock or emo genre. I also like song with lyrics that have enough meaning to keep me listening (not some crappy yada-yada) and music with beat (just dance..nanana~).

Complaints? Hey, its My blog..my call..You wanna listen to my choice of rhythm or not is up to you. I gave you a choice of ear candy already la korang..So it's YOUR choice, not mine.Happy listening.

Cheers!

No comments: