Sunday, October 25, 2009

12.45am Blues

At Ibu's.

Today is Wina's birthday..
Happy Birthday kiddo!! sok pagi kite men Wii sampai lebam okai? hehe..

Yesterday Punchu+Maksu left for Makkah, fulfilling Rukun Islam ke-5, menunaikan haji.
safe tip my dearest Uncle, may God bless you *sob sob*

I cut my hair short. The last time its short was back when i was in First year degree, 2nd sem.I broke up with my then-bf..
Huh..trasformation out of rebelliousness.Tapi err..cane nak men squash nanti tah..xbese rambut pendek..

I dyed my hair burgundy.My hair was jet black (and i'm very proud of it)
Nasib xde kaler merah or hijau..or biru..i once dyed it RED.

I'm having my navel pierce
Acah mak enon..hehe..nak kene bunuh ngan mama?

My grandparents are here.Mama, Anys and Boy too.So do Cik Lan and Yazar.Heaven..is when families are together and family drama arises occasionally..hee~
Hoorayy..mish 'em damn a lot

I'm through with LIES
Hmmm....

I am searching..for my self..which was lost when i met you.

......

I am sleepy.Damn.Dead bodies everywhere.. (bak kata Cik Lan when he is referring to my kazens yang tidoq merata-rata)..Where am i s'pose to bunk in now? Sheeesshhhhhh~ tido bersepah ar dorang neh!!
Nasib baik umah ibu..bloody huuuuugggeeeee~ tidoq ngan Anys ar..Zzzz~

*it was already 1.11am*

No comments: