Saturday, January 7, 2012

Untuk Kamu



I was tagged by Tommy, like ages agoooooo! Here it goes.


RULES
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question,
no matter how silly it sounds!
Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Ok, go!
5. When you're done, tag 20 people in this note,
and make sure to tag the person who sent you this.
The answer to #20 is the Title of your note



1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
Tanpamu - Helena & Sabhi Saddi 
(Gila jiwang! =___= )

2. How would you describe yourself?
Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira
(HAHA. Underneath my clothes huh? )

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars 
(Aihh..I dont really like any lazy homosapiens =___= )

4. How do you feel today?
Lagu Kita - Aizat 
(Awww~ that is so true! ^_^ )

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Someone Like You - Adele 
(Owh, I want nobody  nobody but you~ )

6. What's your motto?
 I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith 
(Exactly~!)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) - The Offspring 
(Yeah well.. *smug* )

8. What do you think of your parents?
Because Of You - Neyo
(You made me who I am today =) )

9. What do you think about very often?
If You're Gone - Matchbox 20
(Uhuk~ T_T )

10. What is 2 + 2?
Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold
(Err..3.4197? Dear God...)

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Never Knew I Needed - Neyo
(Yeah~ I never knew I needed you guys but strangely enough, I do. Luv you guys byk-byk! ^_^ )

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Ayat-ayat Cinta - Rossa
(Terkisahku diantara cinta yang rumit~~ Hee! )

13. What is your life story?
 Ombak rindu - Hafiz & Adira
(Hambekkkkkk~!! Ensem hubby saya *drool*)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mad - Neyo
(HAHAHAHA. Nooooooo~!!!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
1234 - Plain White T's
(There's only one way to say those 3 words, that's what I do~~ AIyuvyuuuu~)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Penghujug Cintaku - Pasha & Adelia
(Wahhhh~ sangat menepati kehendak! ^_^ )

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Perpisahan - Anuar Zain (OST Cinta)
(OMG~ How did this bloody playlist can be so precise? =___= )

18. What is your biggest fear?
Bila Kau Tak Disampingku - Sheila On 7
(Damn you playlist. I swear I DID NOT cheat *nervous* )

19. What is your biggest secret?
Why Don't You And I - Santana Feat. Chad Kruger
(what? don't give such a suggestive song title, oh playlist)

20. What will you post this as?
Untuk Kamu - Hafiz
(Nice work playlist! )


There you have it. I only use my phone playlist as currently I am using my office lappy ( I dont bother downloading any song here), my Youtube playlist is lagging and my MP3 dah jadi hak milik Iliyas. So, me tag Tommy, Alee, Mito, Ijad, Wani, Izzat, Mushaiy, Floe, Natrah, Dila and whomever feels like answering this Quiz. Be my guest.


Cheers! (^^)y




5 comments:

talkIZcheap! said...

damn... I know I shouldn't read this...

azx cream said...

hehehe.dh baca sila buat~

aLee said...

sudah baca =.="

azx cream said...

bagus.apa lagi, sila buat ^_^

floerazhie said...

baru baca..
gua dah x main lorh blog..
huhu~