Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Choice of Rhythm : It Will Rain - Bruno Mars

Okai, honestly, I ain't Twilight's biggest fan. I don't even like watching the movie and the books wasn't even on the list of my Must Buy books ( and I am a bookworm who read almost everything, including the pamphlet). But to be fair, most of Twilight OST are such an ear candy. Irresistable. Especially this one. Specially dedicated to my Buncet, Monmon, Aied, Tom, Alee, housemates, friends who treasure me and yeah, my families  . 

Happy listening people! 

Cheers~ (^^)y


Don’t just say, goodbye
I’ll pick up these broken pieces ’til I’m bleeding
If that’ll make it right

Cause there’ll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There’ll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same if you walk away
Everyday it will rain.


p/s : I think the girl is pretty =)



No comments: