Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Style Guru

She is, my officemate. Her name is Ayu. Tak takut bergaya walaupun bertudung and she is super cute~ petite like Kylie Minogue and suits most of the clothes even untuk budak-budak *envy*. She inspired me to wear tudung and still look chic (macam lah time free hair tu stylo sangat.bahhh~) and chided me whenever I played squash and wear skirts (that's something I found hard to change but still working myself towards changing).  Macam mak-mak kan? But sometimes it does feels good to be scolded or chided by someone. I am, too carefree for my own good at times. Hehehe. Another one is Liz, very direct and buat kerja dengan laju. Stylishin her own way and always reminding me 'Nyahhhh mana report IR-19 si Fazli ni?" or "Beb, jangan lupa call Catherine Sapura Acergy and mintak dia respond quotation semalam". Thank God for someone like her. This is us, during one of our lunch hour roaming at Sunway Pyramid. Best kan opis depan shopping mall? Cara mudah untuk jatuh miskin sebelum tengah bulan. Heee~

Ayu with her purple dress and Gold heels. Mummy vogue you're super cool~

Liz on the right. So ayu in her baju kurung but check out her heels. That's a steal! Sila abaikan Si Gemuk beside Liz. Thank you.

So lepas ni whenever anybody compliment me about my gypsy style, I would say : If you think I am beautiful, praise Allah for the blessing. If you think I looked chic, praise Allah for sending Ayu and Liz my way.

HAHA~

(^^)y

p/s: Kerja banyak and merindui Wanne. How is Mummy Yad-yad tu at Technip agaknya? =)

4 comments:

LaDy DeLLaZ said...

wowww! makin vogue ko az.. :D

azx cream said...

hishhh.makin gemok ada! -___-
hahaha.thx anyway dell =)

LaDy DeLLaZ said...

xpela.. sampai bila ko nk kurus keding..
biar berisi sket! XD

azx cream said...

hahaha.mana ada keding dell.eh kau dh ada isi ke? hee~