Friday, January 6, 2012

Einstein's Special Relativity Theory

WARNING 
 No, this entry is not THAT educational. I don't think I am THAT qualify to give a detail explanation. Hehehe. I am just giving some ideas to those who don't really know the theory. Inception people, this is inception. reading are at your own risk. Dont say I do not warn you. Tee-Hihihi.

****

So I heard, most of you do not really understand the Einstein's Relativity Theory. Owh, its a piece of cake. Now let me help you understand the theory. There are two theory of relativity, the special relativity (basically about every elementary things) and the general relativity (or gravitational theory). Here is one of the most understandable explanation for relativity, quoted from the man of theory himself:

When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.


(An explanation of relativity which he gave to his secretary Helen Dukas to convey to non-scientists and reporters, as quoted in Best Quotes of '54, '55, l56 (1957) by James B. Simpson; also inExpandable Quotable Einstein (2005) edited by Alice Calaprice) - Taken from here.


Now do you understand the Relativity Theory? Easy enough right. You don't even have to be a physicist to understand the idea. Just leave all the details to the physicist. How I wish my professor would use THIS definition to help me understand the theory back in my second year in university.


Now, this is my own invention of explanation on Relativity Theory yawww~


Spend an hour in a shopping mall with a million in purse, it seems like a minute. Spend an hour in a shopping mall with nada money in purse, it seems like eternity. That's relativity.


Now dah faham kan? Bagus murid-murid!

Hehehe.


(^^)y 



No comments: