Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Someone Cares

6.20pm
I do not own any right on this slide.



 This was forwarded by Wanne (the first one to forward this to me) and my housemates, Nad and Zira, through email. It kinda touched me because in some ways, they showed that they care. And each of them forwarded this individually to my inbox..which means, I received 3 email with the same content. Hahaha..So I decided to convert the file from Power Point format to Movie and upload it at YouTube so I can post it HERE.
Phewww~ Its a one of a hella job. What a process!

But It's Okai.

It's their way to show they care and this is my way to show, I APPRECIATE it.
Thank you korang
Malu-lah..Heee~ *blushing*

*hugs*
(^^)Y

2 comments:

LaDy DeLLaZ said...

xleh tgk pon? dia kata private.. huuu~

azx cream said...

owh..aku dah ubah setting dia.try tgk bleh view x..