Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Choice of Rhythm : Why Don't You and I - Santana feat. Chad Kroeger

Wassup homosapiens..! Ah rini saye in the mood of melayan lagu-lagu Santana. Gitar dia memang lah terbaik. So today's featured video is by Santana featuring Chad Kroeger of Nickelback. The title of the song is Why Don't You and I. There are 2 version of this song, one sang by Chad and one by Alex. Alex's voice much more softer and blend well with the rhythm, but somehow I kinda fall in love with Chad's because his voice is more husky, and gave a rock-ish sound to the song. Anyhow, masing-masing punya pilihan lah kan? Hehe.. Official music video for Chad's version is not available (sob sob..), only Alex's. But macam-macam mana pun, saye nak jugak post Chad's version so the vid is not an official one, only fan made. Owh, been in a 4 years relationship once and my ex use to sang this song to me. Aww..so sweet aren't you my dear Along? =) hehe..So I would like to dedicate this to him, here's to the 4 years of happy+bitter memories of our relationship plus our 4 years friendship. Cheers! =)

No comments: