Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mid-nite Blues

It was already 1.30am and I was still awake. Wide awake. Damn, esok sure I’m gonna have a hard time waking up for Subuh prayer. It was getting harder to sleep these days, must be because of the heat..or maybe because of the bed itself (sometimes while rolling around at nite, I could feel the damn spring cucuk-cucuk behind my back and trust me, it was not comfortable.. T_T ). It has been a while since I last wrote anything serious in here. I guess when you are happy, you are too content with life to start bitching about everything in general and your life, in particular. So now, since I already start writing back, you guys can assume that I am unhappy, bitchy.. Owh and got a lot of spare time. Hahaha.. Kidding je! Nah, I am content with life..because I got a chance to start over. I got two cool housemate, which at first I dreaded I wouldn’t get along with.. but suprisingly, I do. Splendidly! Alhamdulillah.. =) Sometimes, you have to drag me out of the house because I had so much fun cooking dinner, laughing and watching TV with them or just doing my office work. Even Sunway Pyramid doesn’t tempt me that much and the bloody lion is just across the street (partly because I’m flat broke jugak..haha). Oh well, the lion ain’t going nowhere after all..tunggulah gaji masuk nanti! Hee~ Wipe that surprised look outta your face eh. Yeah, I am getting domesticated and God knows since when..hehe. I remember I used to be so restless that staying at home sounds impossible. Mesti nak merayap shopping mall, jalan-jalan, karoke, bowling or at least went jogging or playing squash or swimming. I missed going to arcade and played ice-hockey or foosball with my buddies (yeah..I liked that stupid arcade game, mind you IT IS FUN! So what? Bwuek! =P ) I kinda missed being out and about but for the time being, I just wanna enjoy my current phase. Life just seems, not empty. More colourful and full of laughter and I couldn’t have wish for a better life. I had fun adapting. Plus, I am still recovering from ‘the wound’ and hmm.. socializing and meeting new people seems tedious. I just wanna be with those whom I am familiar with, who knows me and wouldn’t hesitate to give me a hug whenever I need some, who won’t judge me or pry into my life and let me take my time to be the restless me again, with slight urging but not too forceful. Sometimes being invisible makes me sane.. and this new place, gives me that sanity. Finally, after all this years, I AM INVISIBLE.. and I just wanna enjoy it a bit. Imagine my relief.. =)

I met new friends, but kinda sad I lost one who has been kinda close, caring and helpful. We had good laugh with each other and he did help me knowing my way around. I guess wounded bird need each other but unfortunately, they shouldn’t fly together. Because once one recovered, it has a tendency to leave the other. Or vice versa.. One got to be the living proof of a rebound afterall. Ouucchhh~ Yeah, it does sting a bit..can't pretend it doesn't couldn't I? Owh well, I wish him well and hope he find the happiness he is seeking. Thank you, for everything. I dunno if there's any chance of us being friends again but Insya-Allah, who knows? God has plan for everyone right?  =)

I like to talk in metaphore didn’t I? haha.. Soon I’m gonna make you guys bored your jaws start dropping to the floor just by reading the first sentence.. Hehehe.. Actually, I’m in the middle of doing some office work so..gotta resume my work back. The company paid me good money not for nothing..duhh~ Gotta work hard to achieve my dreams. Fightoooo!! Err..no I ain't getting married anytime soon. Duhh~ T_T

Gudnite homosapiens. Cheers! *wink*

P/s : Cooked nasik goreng today for Cik Nad because dia saket pewot..ada lebih esok boleh bawak p opish! Hee~ =)

No comments: