Friday, March 19, 2010

Choice of Rhythm : Smile - Uncle Kracker

1.00pm
As usual..in between entry kena lah letak some song kan, untuk mengelakkan korang boring reading this blog. Entry seterusnya tentang Roadtrip #6 kami will be posted ASAP okai? Hee..Today's Choice of Rhythm is a rather hmm..sweet and lovey-dovey kind of song sang by Uncle Kraker titled Smile. I heard this song over and over again while driving and somehow I wish this song will remind somebody of me..Cam cool kan if we are reflected by this song. It shows how meaningful we are to a person. Bile dengar lagu ne, it made me think of birds singing, a meadow with green grass and wild flowers and cool clear stream.. tah kenape tingat sume tuh tataw la..haha~ And yes, it does made me smile like an idiot bile dengar lagu ne because it reminded to a person who meant a lot for me..Poyo la pulak kan.Haha! *blushing*. Okai now, have fun watching this vid, Keep the SMILE and Happy listening homosapiens. Cheers! *wink*



No comments: