Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whatever Saturday.

3.40pm

It was one of those Saturday where you woke up and snoozed the alarm clock (in my case, it's my alarm phone) and kept telling yourself "Okai, 5 mins more. Another 5 mins" then poof! "Hoi Kak Az, bangunnnnnn~!!" there goes the real alarm clock. The yelling of my housemate ku sayang, NB. It never fails to wake me up feeling a tad bit of annoyance and loved all the same. But. Not today. NB balik kampung. Sob sob sob. So it only left me and AL. Groggily picked myself up and went downstairs to put on the kettle. AL was watching Youtube at her lappy. She got no game today (mind you, both my housemates played rugby for the national team and the RSC Dingo). Today I ain't got no game too. The friendly matched arranged by Florence has been cancelled (no, I do not play rugby. I am too girly for that, even to my standart). Oh well, I haven't laundered my squash skirt yet anyway. I do not feel like playing any squash today (my ass still ache from yesterday's training) and Si I got some closed volley tourney so there's no point calling him anyway. I went back upstairs, dropped on my bed, close my eyes and feel around for my phone. Darn, I throw it in the luggage basket. Double darn, a socks was lying there by the window belong to Si I. I must have dropped it last night, out of my rage and anger. Hihihi. Padan muka Si I. He must have not notice that another pair of his socks is missing. Tee-Hihihi. Sorry syg! =P 

Anway, I am drifting to sleep yet again. Going to pasar malam later with Monster (she's buying me tudung. Yeayyy!) but for now, Good night people. See you in dreamland where Sonny Bill is my boyfriend and Nicol David is my apprentice while Albert Einstein is my mentor and I am married to Si I. Ehhh, datz my dream. You go and create your own. Nyte~

Zzzz~

(^^)y 

No comments: