Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One blubb blubb Sunday~

Heyyyaaa people~ 
Dont ask blubb blubb tu apa. It kinda crashed my brain and I just felt like putting it there. Okai? Anyway, felt like posting an entry about my Sunday. Rasa bosan sebab I is not around, so as usual, I roger the others (the Squash Devil) and starts making plan. Yeah well, the idea was to hike at Broga Hills but since not many of us is available so we kinda resort to Squash and whatever plan that came in mind later afterwards. Plus, Luq was not feeling very happy lately and we all rasa macam nak make him smile a bit. Yeah well, it might not gonna solve his problems or heal the wound (ouucchhh!) but at least, we try to make him smile and soothe his raw feeling. Sweet kan? I know righttttt~ Hihihi. Instead of posting pics, malam nie rajin extra sikit so saya buat a movie out of our pics. Next time you guys had spare time on Sunday, doing nothing, why don't you gather all your BFFs and go out and get in touch with the nature. Malas? Bila tengok video ni sure rasa teruja nak pergi juga. Have fun watching and enjoy. Cheers!  


Out of all the pics, my favourites are these two. Talk about sillyness. Haihhh..we have like, tonnes of them!


Personally, I think both pics are cute. Oh my so perasan. Whatever~ XP


Dah ada jeles sikit-sikit tak? Next Sunday kita jumpa kat Taman Botani owrite people?

(^^)y

No comments: