Saturday, December 3, 2011

Once Upon An Athletics Moment

12pm

While I was browsing through the FB, found this photos which dated wayyyyyyy bacj during the glory time at UKM. It was during one of the athletics event. I can't believe I looked like that ( macam lah sekarang pun cantik sangat kan. Hahaha). Soooooo skinny! and TANNED. Wow~ Beyonce tengok sure jealous dengan kulit saya.


This is when we already won the 4 x 400m event. Gold medalist. every year baby, none can take us down. Back then, even now, we're the legendary quartet. Hehehe.


And this is me with my bestie Joscie. Hoiiiii~ so tanned and soooooo young I hardly believe it was me when she posted this embarassing photo at FB and tagged all of our friends. Keji sangat kamu =___=  I think this was when I was in second year. Okai, have a good laugh, tak apa I dont mind you guys ketawa-ketawa sebab even me myself laughed at this old photo. Errr~ It was Saturday anyway, kena happy sebab weekend. Kejap lagi I'm going to go and watch si I punya game with my brother and sister. I guess, the sports adrenaline still run wild in my blood. Hope he played his best today. Go sayang, goooo!

Have a wonderful Saturday everybody!

(^^)y


No comments: