Sunday, June 20, 2010

Still Here?

4.30am

Korang dah tidow? I'm still here at the office. Tonite is yet malam paling lewat balik selama sy start kerja at this company. Most probably won't go home till Subuh nanti. Hmmm..Tonnes of work is yet to be settled. Huuu~ Sampaikan Ester and Floe tak percaya saya betol-betol busy sebab tak reply komen kat FB.. Percaya sudah ko Tot aku busy after receiving stress call petang tadi? Haha..

I'm having extreme exhaustion as tonite dah 3 hari berturut-turut stay back..tapi tak pe. Me and my kental-ness can overtake anything, Insya-Allah.. =) Thank you Allah SWT for giving me limitless patience and strength. Where everyone else bail, You give me strength to carry on and keep going against almost every obstacles and every currents. Alhamdulillah. Please bless me Ya Allah with lots of happiness and properity, and please forgive my sins and give me more strength to keep going. Amin.

Better get back to work now..Work hard, Play hard. End of July nak pergi roadtrip lagi! For now, kerja dengan ikhlas dan happy even though letih gila. Hehe..

Cheers! 
(^^)Y

No comments: