Monday, April 12, 2010

I Know..

I know..how suffocated you felt.
So, I'm giving you some space.
For you to breathe and think.
For me to find myself, my smiles and my laughter..back.
I missed them.
And I'm sure, some other people who appreciate them missed them too.

I missed your smiles, your laughter, the teasing and the easy way we joke with one another.
I even missed those times when you use to look at me with 'that' look in your eyes.
As if..you truly love me.
You never tell..but..I know.
I know, you don't missed all of the above about me..but somehow, you do.
It kept haunting you..for no reason at all.
Confused?
I know..

I know, I don't missed the tears, the heart-ache and the pain too..same as you.
Nobody does.
Its tiresome and weary.

I know..me.
I know..you.
 Do you?

One thing I know..for sure.
I Missed You.

And that is something
Everybody knows.

(^^)Y

 

4 comments:

shahirah nadiah said...

sis,sabar ye.
whateve happen,i will always with u oke :)
die kejam coz xreti nak appreciate k azx.
tak tahu mane intan & mana kaca.

kesian my sis ni.
nak sgt tgk k azx epy!huuhu

azx cream said...

thank you.all i want in life is to love, loved, to be appreciated and happy..with Allah SWT blessing.xpe lah.things happened for a reason.who knows what Allah SWT got in store to suprise me kan?

Nanti tolong kak azx kemas brg taw! Baju banyak.. =)

shahirah nadiah said...

huhu.nanti rindu u sis!
jauh~!!

hope so sis.
nk k azx epy owez.xnak sedih2 camni.
susah hati. (T_T)

azx cream said...

irah doakan kak azx hepi2 slalu..okai?
ergghh..surely gonna mish u sgt-sgt.xdpt dah kalo runsing2 g jalan2 putrajy kan nt? or dinner sm..or shopping sm..or merayap sm.huuuuu~

maaf sebab bagi irah risau.sometimes the emptiness is so damn un-bearable.come+visit anytime ha...my door is ALWAYS open for u.. =)