Monday, April 19, 2010

Choice of Rhythm : Without You - Hinder

Without You is a song sang by an American rock band, Hinder. Hinder ne lagu dia banyak influenced by Aerosmith (holler..!!!), Guns N Roses and AC/DC to name a few. Actually, sy rasa, most bands are influenced sket-sket by this rockbands. Idola dorang lah konon nye..hehehe..Hinder punya line-up terdiri daripada = Austin Winkler: vocals, Joe 'Blower' Garvey: guitar, Mark King: guitar, Mike Rodden: bass, Cody Hanson: drums. To give them some credit, sy rasa petikan gitar Blower dan Mark boleh lah layan..walopon not as significant as Avenged Sevenfold's. Hehe..Anyway their song pon agak okai walopon at times, a bit mellow. Sheeshhh~ Rock song aren't s'pose to be so mellow. But then, Aerosmith did came up with that cheesy-all-time favourite song (and my favourite song too!) - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. Hee~ Lagu ne kinda remind me of those days masa sedang sambung master and sy broke-up with my ex-bf, plus it shows how the girl survived without him and her life gets better. Yeah well, I was just like the girl..rajin gila study and lepak library. The only thing yang x sama, the girl x habis kan masa dia bersukan petang-petang and coaching macam sy (See..I survive with style without you..and my life is getting so much better. Thanx to you I guess..and to Allah SWT). For now readers, let's enjoy this vid..Cheers!

When I watch you walk-away, well I never thought I'd say,
I'm fine without You.  


For more info on this band visit their offical website

No comments: