Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Congratulations Dear Wanne!!

Ehem..i know its late but i hope it is not that late to wish my dearest friend Wanne and her Hubby - Basheer a big CONGRATULATIONS on their wedding on 2nd of January 2010. And the best part was? I was her bridesmaid.Gegege~ Men-capub kat majlis org ha..hihihi~ Thanx Wanne for trusting me to be your bridesmaid. Masa wedding tu, the bride look so beautiful..with the make-up and her wedding dress.I swear Wanne had never look more radiant and enchanting than on her memorable day. Thank you Wanne for bearing wif me though i admit i was having a tough time keeping my emotion in check.. (kejap-kejap lari masok toilet kesat air mata while Wanne was getting ready.Sedih sebab my dear friend is getting married pon ye..but it's more of sebab the news someone delivered to me on the new year eve that kinda shattered my self-control. U could not have pick a better time to ruin my week-end rite Mr.A? First u ruin my new year eve and now u ruin the day i was looking forward to for months for the sake of ur own selfishness..huh!). Sowie Wanne my eyes was a bit bengkak..tapi all in all, pengapit x boleh overshadow pengantin kan? hehehe~

To Wanne & Basheer :
I hope u guys live happily ever after with Allah SWT blessing upon u guys and get urselves lots and lots of mini-Wanne and mini-Basheer for me to play wif..okai? Remember, sometimes the ship will rock, so make sure u guys play ur role in making sure it will sail smoothly along the journey..insya-Allah =)

To Wanne :
Thanx a mill dearest for..always always always being such a wonderful,caring and supportive friend. Your my guardian angel..always looking out for me when im in some deep doo-doo shits and always there to lend a hand to guide me through my misery. Thanx juge for being there through the process of having my Raven.hehe..Si Gagak Hitam dah kuar!! *happy* Seems i have only known happiness and moving forward since the day u decided to drag me (padahal sy sendiri yg gedik nak cube nasib..hehe) into Velosi. I promise, to be happy for you not because for u only, but because i deserve to be happy.Sabar eh, x lame nanti giliran sy pulak.hee~

Okai, enough corny words..below is a pic taken at Wanne's wedding, featuring me, Qayyum, Arien&fiance and the pengantin themselves. Cantik kan dia?? I told you so..huh!


From left :
Arien. Qayyum, Basheer&Wanne, me and Arien's fiance


No comments: