Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrub~!

Ola homosapiens! Whoa macam dah lama sangat tak tulis anything kat blog. Asek post lagu jer kan. Gila busy lately. Hope semua orang pon sehat and okai lah ya? so what's new? tak de la ape sangat..still working at the same company, still live in the same house, still using the same phone number but somehow I guess, I am not the same person I am 4 months ago. I am better! Hihi. Nak wish korang Happy New Year pun, maaflah, saya tak sambut new year. Saya sambut Awal Muharram, permulaan kalendar Islam. Tapi apa-apa pun, kepada member-member yang bukan beragama Islam, khususnya yang beragama Kristian, Happy New Year to you~! =)

So entry pertama bagi kalendar Islam 1432 Hijrah dan Kalendar Gregorian tahun 2011 ini akan mencuci sawang-sawang pada blog saya ne. Hehe. It is so bloody dusty with no new entry to clean it up! Ermm, how do you guys celebrate ya? As for me, selalunya Awal Muharram saya akan celebrate with families at Ibu's crib. We will gather and read the end of year and new year doa together and begin the new year with solat maghrib dan isya' berjemaah. Then we will went out and have dinner somewhere. But somehow, out of my ignorant, I missed this year punya Awal Muharram gathering. Huhu~ Felt kinda guilty and sad jugak sebab tak dapat bersama-sama mencari keberkatan untuk tahun baru ne..dan terasa as if macam dah abaikan family. I just hope that there is still a chance for me next year. Insya-Allah~ =)

Ketika minit pertama kalendar Tahun 2011 pulak (24 days after Awal Muharram), masa tu saya baru sampai di Penang with Iliyas and both of us were enjoying eating char kuey tiaw. Since both of us does not really celebrate the Gregorian kalendar punya new year, so kitorang tak de lah beriya nak join the crowd tengok bunga api or whatsoever. It was kinda cool sebab at that moment, showers of fireworks start to rain the sky. From three places, no less. Our table, blessed us, coincidently was at a very strategic place so we had the view of fireworks shot from these 3 different places. From above bumbung-bumbung rumah tu, nampaklah bunga api. It was nice, eating the delicious char kuey tiaw while enjoying the fireworks display. Almost romantic too! Hehe. Until my brother texted me and spoiled the moment by suruh balik cepat. Duhhh~ Yela, nak balik lah ne..haihhh.. -.-"

So with the start of tahun baru, let's become a better person and live our life to the fullest shall we? We only live once, so why live life with regret aight? I am so anticipating what this year got to bring because so far, everything is going on rather fine. Not that I had anything to complain about either. Accept life the way it is and be thankful..I guess that's the key to a happy life. Oh..and I don't really have any new year resolution. I changed mine every ten second because I can't decide which I wanna achieved first. So, whatever-lah~ I make it up by having an ALL YEAR ROUND resolution, not just for new year. Okai kan macam tu? Hee~

Till then, Have a wonderful 1432 Hijrah and year 2011 guys. 
Cheers!

(^^)y


No comments: