Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Her name is Shasha


 
Last sunday I went shopping for boyfie's bday pwwzen with this girl. Her name is Shasha. Her mom called her Erin tho..a friend whom I became acquainted wayback during Petrosains days. I was a 4th year university student by then. Shasha  in her 2nd year in Uni Malaya. There's some lapse of time where we would lost in touch with one another but along the way we will always end-up "Weyh..jum lepak!" . Now she work close-by so lagi kerap kitorang jumpe. Minah ne gila shopping..scary betol kalo ikot dia shopping. Cam nak pengsan. Saya tukang teman jer. BTW, I bought a Chelsea jersey and iPhone casing for boyfie. Casing dia yang nak..Beli jer lah. Sayang punye pasal kan. Thanx tho Shasha for keeping me company. Sampai lena minah ne dalam keta sebab kepenatan. tapi seronok kan? Gegege~

p/s : pic was taken at Adidas, The Gardens.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: