Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mid-day Blues

12pm

I stared at the blank post body..wondering what I should write (No I aint having any writter's block or what-so-ever) and nothing jump in my mind. Actually so many things jump in that I'm having trouble distincting one topic to another, everything is significant. Everything is as important as the others. Yeah. Life seems to pick up at world record speed, like a MagLev bullet-train with the speed of 581 km/h surfing on the superconductor based rail. The gravity seems to lessen from 9.81m/s to somewhat half, leaving me floating and bouncing with no firm feet on the ground. Everything seems to be going at a very high momentum but with only magnitude and no direction and they flies me by without I couldn't even say 'Heyya!'.. When I woke up the next morn, the memories of last night is a blur. Then life move again. Here we go again..~

Where have the vector of my life went? C'mon direction, do not abandon me just yet. I'm barely 40 okai.. Yeah. Life is a bit dis-array..but I like it now more than I like it then. It is kinda confusing but I guess confusing is better than bitter. Confused means you can't make up your mind whether you feel happy or sad or so-so. Bitter means..well, bitter. And bitter ain't cool, it gives you wrinkles. What is there left to do then? Enjoy the moment I guess, eventually I will know when to pull back and reduce the velocity to a constant speed and yes, re-thinking the direction. The vector of life.

Any-one got a route map or GPS for rent?

(^^)Y

1 comment:

talkIZcheap! said...

I need a GPS too...

T/t: masih sesat di jalan2 KL :P