Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Choice of Rhythm : I Hate This Song - Secondhand Serenade

Iklan jap for my roadtrip entry, sementara cari idea and tunggu Floe email gambar, sy nak bagi korang dengar lagu ne, by Secondhand Serenade and taken from album mereka 'A Twist In My Story' bertajuk : I Hate This Song. There's no official music vid for this song so i choose a vid yang agak terbaik la untuk korang view while listening to it..This vid is not mine and I dunt claim any right on it. Saje post kat sini, as it is kinda cute and..auwwww~ just so shweet~ Dunno why sy suke dengan kartun Pi and Zi neh (walopon kadang-kadang too emo for my taste..). So happy watching + listening guys. Cheers! *wink*



For more info on Secondhand Serenade, view their official website : http://www.secondhandserenade.com/
or
download their A Twist In My Story full album here

No comments: